Buying a new or used container goes hand in hand with container transport. R.C.C. Container Trading has a large stock of containers and also takes care of your container transport. We can deliver your container worldwide by truck, inland shipping, or train. Do you prefer to collect your container yourself? That is not a problem either. We have an inland depot with water access where vessels can load and unload. This a very cost-effective option!Request quote
Transport of shipping containers
The transport of containers is a specialty. One that we manage excellently so you do not have to look for a transport solution elsewhere. When you buy a new container, we order it at our factory in China. The factory can subsequently deliver your container all over the world. Just name your destination. This is ideal if your final destination is far away. We can also deliver used containers throughout the world. The transport of tank containers or other types of containers is done by inland shipping, train, or truck. We have stock in Rotterdam, Antwerp, Cork, Dublin, Hamburg, Oslo, Helsinki, and Russia.Request quote
Arrange your own container transport
Do you prefer to take care of the container transport yourself? Our depot is accessible to collect containers by truck or by barge. You can find our depot with water access in the port of Rotterdam meaning you can collect the container you bought or hired by barge and transport it by inland shipping. Feel free to ask us about this good and competitive priced alternative for road transport.
Reliable container transport
R.C.C. Container Trading has many years of experience in container transport. Depending on the type of container and the final destination, we use various types of resources to transport your container.
- Container transport by inland shipping: with an inland vessel, your container will be shipped inland.
- Container transport by train: we transport containers by train if the final destination, national and international, is accessible.
- Container transport by road: container transport by truck is the most common option. We deliver the container you bought or hired worldwide.
Container transport is a possibility for our entire selection of containers. Our standard containers vary in size ranging from 4 ft to 45 ft. Some examples from our selection:
- 4 ft, 5 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft, 9 ft, 10 ft, 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, and 45 ft shipping containers;
- 20 ft, 40 ft, 45 ft (rebuild) open top containers;
- 20 ft, 40 ft, and 45 ft hard top containers;
- 10 ft, 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, and 45 ft high cube containers;
- 8 ft, 10 ft, 20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft, and 45 ft storage containers;
- 10 ft, 20 ft, 40 ft, and 45 ft reefer containers;
- 10 ft, 20 ft, 30 ft, and 40 ft tank containers.
Container transport of modified containers
You can also ask for transport of a modified container. Workshops, casing for transformers, or exhibition stands: with our expertise we can adjust a container to create new functions. By now, we have an extended portfolio of modifications. These modifications can consist of adding lighting, wicket doors, windows, and air vents. And this is just part of what we can offer. We would like to tell you more about the modification options and we can deliver custom-designed containers. We can also immediately inform you about container transport.
Container transport and recognizability
Do you want your company to be recognizable during container transport? Let us inform you about the options to add your house style, slogan, or logo onto the container. Our workshop can paint your container and add the right lettering. This way your container will be recognizable and you will promote your brand during container transport.